Shinsei Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Japan, where lone wolves have stumbled across the territory and joined togther to create the Shinsei Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
Season | Early Spring
Time | 8:10 am
Total Members | 4
Males | 2
Females | 2
Total Kudasais | 0
Allies | 1
Rivals | 1
Latest topics
» Join the Pack
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:08 am by Guest

» {ALCEU VALENCA SINO DE OURO}
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:02 pm by 

» Acid Pro 6.0 Full Version
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am by 

» Larka Misty
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm by Kaiden

» Bluebell Meadow
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm by Kaiden

» The Shinsei Den
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:25 pm by Kyona

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm by Kaiden

» Pack Song Contest
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:59 pm by Kyona

» Hiru's Howl
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm by Kyona

» The Bell Store
The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm by Kyona

Top posting users this month
No user

The Shinsei Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:54 pm

The Shinsei Den Le_den10
This is the packs den with a low, smaller entrance though it opens up into a large hollowed out cave that tilts downward slightly, at the very end of the cave is a shallow pool of water where the members can drink or cool off in in the summer

Animal Encounters:

● Copper Pheasent
● Izu Thrush
● Racoon Dog(very few)
● Red Fox(very few)

Back to top Go down
https://shinsei-pack.rpg-board.net
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Kyona yawned, opening her golden eyes as a faded dapled patch of light cast onto her face through the mouth of the den. She flicked an ear and slowly rose to her paws, eyes narrowing to slits as she peared outside of the den, light rain was starting to fall and her fur was ruffled and fluffed out from a nights sleep and the wheather. After a moment she snorted, she wasnt going to let a light drizzle of rain keep her inside all day, with a flick of her tail she padded out of the den and glanced around as she continued to trot to the forests edge, feeling slightly hungry and curious if their was any other canines out there...

Last edited by Kyona on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 pm

The strong brute licked the unforgiving taste of blood off his furry muzzle. He stepped back to examine the petty fox carcass before him. A foolish fox dare even cross the path of a wolf there would be trouble. He licked his chops once more and sighed. The fox gave him something to do, but now his life was empty to the point of grief. Mellow was Hiru usually, but now he felt a little jumpy. He could easily tear apart another idiotic prey, because he was the predator. But he continued his walk into a low and boring life of a loner. He looked up to the clouds. Bits of the sun's rays gave pure light onto Hiru's already hot fur. He opened his maw and out rolled his dry tongue in hopes panting would cool him. He looked around and spotted in the distance another wolf. That's when he took in a whiff of the air and realized he had been in another's territory. An idiot was Hiru, for not noticing. But the only thing he could to now was get closer. He began to walk closer to the wolf, his eyes still scanning the lands. But then he got near enough to speak and his eyes were targeted directly into this strangers eyes. He stood tall, but slightly bowed his cranium. He wasn't ready to speak just yet. He would let this female speak before he. As a loner, Hiru had no right to be the first to talk. All he showed was that of respect, or what he learned respect was, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Kyona blinked, shifting her weight so that she appeared taller and more dominant as she spotted the brute approaching her. Her golden orbs flickered over the wolf, as if studying the male who now stood in front of her and she realized immediatly that he looked...respectful with his slightly bowed cranium but proud as well as he did not cower before her. Finally she began to speak, her voice clear and full of authority so that he would know that this was her territory, and that she would not let him take it if that was what he was after.

"Hello stranger, may I ask you who you are and what do you want?" She faltered, not sure if she should of asked like that. Should she have demanded his name and reasons on why he was on her territory? No, she didnt want to sound pushy or aggressive, besides, she couldnt take back what she had already said. Plus, she could just turn to a snarling aggressive wolf in a second if he refused her and tried to take her territory, though, for some reason, that didnt seem what he was after though you could never tell for sure...

She opened her maw, testng the wind for other scents of wolves in case this was an ambush before quickly snapping back her full attension back on him. She kept her face stoic as she awaited a reply, she was not going to show aggression nor a friendly additude towards him until she could see how he would act towards her.
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:38 pm

He noticed this female show dominance, and that must be what she was; a dominant. Hiru bowed slightly further, his eyes still locked onto hers. Then he rose head head fully, but the rest of his body was still lowed, "My name is Hiru..." he blinked, "I only stumbled upon here." He would ask if this was a pack and if he could join but... Those words never fit right into his mouth. But this could be a chance to join a pack, and he wouldn't get many. Especially ones where the first impression wasn't a snarling, immature mess of un-nessisary attacks. Where as here, it was a nice, decent conversation between two mature wolves. "If I may ask... What is the main law of this pack?" Before he would ask to join, he needed to know more about the pack. For all he knew, it could be a pack supporting a foolish thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Kyona paused, cocking her head as she listened to him answer her questions and she smiled slightly, glad to meat a cooperating wolf rather than a rebellious wolf who think they are better than everyone. She listens silently as he continues on, asking what the main law was for the pack. Her mind stumbled for moments, not sure which one was the main one. Of coarse you couldnt go off attacking everyone, you couldnt ignore her 24/7, you had to listen to each others ideas or you would get no where, you had to be... She paused, not sure what the right word was to end that. She sighed after a moment and focused her complete attension back on the male, Hiru.

"Pleasure to meat you, Hiru. I am Kyona, shuhan of this pack." Ky greeted, lifting her muzzle up as if to jerk towards something. "Well, you must be respectful/dignified. You can not just go off and be rude to random wolves that did nothing to you. I dont think an over aggressive pack would be very...grand." She finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Hiru's mouth tugged into a sweet smile when he heard the law. He opened his mouth, but hesitated. Then finally was urged to get out the words, "Well, Kyona... If I may ask... Is there an opening to join here...?" He looked down. He sounded weak, and knew it. He slowly lost eye contact with Kyona, but snapped back into reality to look back to her.

(Derp. Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Kyona flicked an ear, noticing Hiru smile about something, probably her rule? She shrugged to herself, deciding that of coarse, no wolf would want to be near and aggressive pack. She perked up, distracted by her moments of thought as the loner spoke once again. "Well, Kyona... If I may ask... Is there an opening to join here...?" He seemed to be hesitant of asking, or maybe embaressed? Either way, she was eager that he asked and she immediatly took his words as an implication that he wished to join.

"Yes, I am exepting new members now, I hope to build up a strong pack that can both survive and thrive here on my territory." She spoke confidently in her words, genuinly hoping to build up a pack that can live in harmony together and survive the wilderness. It wasnt hard to live here, but it was always nice to have some others to survive with and live with you, plus company was always nice.

(haha its fine, all you need is 2 sentences, though more than that is always welcome)
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Hiru rose his head and was mostly level with Kyona. He closed his faded gold eyes and opened them once more forming a blink. His eyes didn't open to Kyona, though. His eyes opened to the scenery. He eyed any piece of the lands he could see. Hiru then looked back to the leader, "If you would except me, I am known for being a pretty good warrior." he hoped his words didn't sound like that of boasting, because his intentions weren't of that sort. His muscles slightly flexed, but they did that at times. He slightly lowed himself once more to listen for Kyona's answer. He was eager to hear it, for this pack seemed like it was very mature, and he was very much hoping he would be worthy to be under the title of it.

(Okay^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Kyona perked her ears to his question, not quite suprised as she thought she would be if someone asked to join her forming pack, because his last spoken words were a hint that he was at least interested. She smiled anyways though and lightened up, getting in a comfortable relaxed stance that wasnt so obvious to her being dominant, since he obviously had no interest in taking her territory from her but rather join.

Finally she spoke,
"Of coarse I'll accept, you'll be a samurai then," Ky smiled as she said it, glad to have a wolf willing to join, esspeciaslly since she was new at being a shuhan and was just starting out. "Oh ya, a samurai stands for warrior in japanese." She added quickly, not sure if he was familiar with the term, 'samurai.'

Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Hiru smiled, and bowed his head to Kyona. A Samurai, huh? Sounded perfect in Hiru's ears. He then opened his powerful mouth, "Thank you, Kyona." His gladness for joining couldn't be hid, and he smoothly hopped onto a boulder. He didn't do anything else, just enjoyed the 5 inch higher view atop the rock. Hiru finished his viewing, then turned once more to the dominant, "Do you have... Dens here?" His voice was firm now that he didn't have to worry about a fight spurring out if the conversation. But he also hoped he didn't seem to immature, because Hiru's very adult-like. But he dropped his thoughts to listen for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

"No problem Hiru, glad to have you aboard," Kyona responded immediatly after his words of thanfullness. She suddenly smiled as he asked about a den and she nodded, without reply she manuvered around the boulder and padded straight foward untill she saw the flat rocks piled ahead of her, under them you could see a shallow mouth of a cave, an entrance in which the largest of wolves would have to duck under in order to keep the tip of their head getting scraped by the ceiling of the rock den. She glanced back toward Hiru, flicking her ears in the direction of the dens entrance.

"Yes, this is the packs den. The entrance is kinda small but it opens up into a large dome like place to stay." She promised, eyes drifting across the male as she tried to desipher wheather or not he would have to duck through the entrance to get inside. She decided not, he was large and he may have to flatten his ears, but it looked like he would fit easily through the entrance as long as he wasnt larger than he appeared to be where she was standing or as long as he didnt grw any. She shrugged to her self, she could always dig the ground out of the entrance to make it larger.
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

(Oh my. Sorry for my absents, I thought I posted and was waiting for an email notification. Lol.)

Hiru stayed on the boulder for a bit longer to enjoy the view, then swiftly hopped down. He followed Kyona to the den and sat near the entrance. He peeked his head in and inspected the size, then turned to Kyona, "Very nice. And large." Hiru once more lowered his cranium to see inside and inspect the den once more. There wasn't much to see in a bare den, but Hiru always checked things twice. He began to talk, "But if you don't mind-" he removed his head from the den to look back at the leader, "-I won't go in just yet. I might go I introduce myself to this territory." Hiru happily awaited permission to look around.
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 am

(haha, its fine ^.^)
Kyna cocked her head asHiru examined the den and as she awaited his responc. Her ears flicked as he spoke, nodding her head slightly in agreement that it was large, even though the entrance was somewhat short. "But if you don't mind, I won't go in just yet. I might go I introduce myself to this territory." Her pelt ruffled lightly in a sudden slight Breeze and her nose twitched, scenting an animal near though she ignored that at the time, opening her jaws to reply to the brute. "Yes of coarse, you can go familiarize yourself with the landscape" Ky responded easily, about ready to go move herself, she would go hunt for a snack like a small izu thrush while he went out and explored the area
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 am

Hiru happily nodded and get onto his feet. Once he was up, he padded along on his way to... Well, Hiru didn't really know quite where he was heading. As long as he stayed in the territory, though. He inhaled to receive a scent of water. Water was hard to determine, for it was a light scent who blended in with the other scents. Hiru followed the faint smell to find a little brook. Well, as he was here, Hiru bent down so his muzzle was right above the water, and rolled his tongue out to begin lapping up the water. The male glanced around to see in the distance a waterfall. And a beautiful one at that. Hiru looked it over, then went on his way to discover more territory. Hiru sniffed the ground to realize his nose was directly above a small blue flower. His eyes glanced up from the first one to see a huge meadow of the cute blue plants. He walked into the beautiful clearing and enjoyed the site and the feel of the blue plants under his paws. Hiru looked around again, for more to discover in the territory. Hiru smelt the slightest scent of cherry blossoms, and was confused. He rarely could see one, so trotted to follow the scent. Hiru was wide-eyed when he saw all the pink trees, and the pink grass. But he disregarded the sight to search more. Then within the forest, he saw a rather large patch of bamboo plants. Hiru sniffed one to familiarize himself with the scent of bamboo. He sat down and looked around when his eyes widened at a somewhat large clearing. He trotted into it, to realize this was a very green and nice place. Hiru walked on back to the main den, looking at every detail he just saw.

(Hope all these places were correct. He visited every area. Oh, and I know the grass isn't really pink. Just covered in pink Hiru though thought it was.)
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

(Sorry I have been soo inactive, with state and national testing, I have been extremely busy D:)
Kyona lowered herself into a stalking position, silently moving foward towards her prey witch she could scent just ahead of her. Her tongue swiped quickly over her muzzle, both reknewing her senses and out of hunger. Her optics finally landed on her prey, a rathr small copper pheasant that was balancing itself on a slender tree limb that was sprouting out of a small tree. Her prey was just above her now and she glanced up, tensing her muscles and ready to spring for it, though at the last moment her head cocked and her ears flicking as she heard Hiru near. She stood up straight as he entered the area and with a last chirp the pheasant spread its wings and took flight. Kyona frowned after it, still hungry but deciding she wasnt in the mood for bird anyways. She grinned and turned towards Hiru before padding towards him, stopping paces from the male. "Done with your exploration?" Kyona asked, not really expecting him to answer as he was obviously done. Or maybe he had a question. Her ears twitched and she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hiru

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 pm

(I would like to apologize greatly for my petty inactivness. I have been busy helping with track, running track, and practicing track. Smile I'm honered to say, welcome every new member. You should have a magnificent time here, just as I am having.)

Hiru happily nodded to Kyona, and his eyes flew back to the den he saw earlier. His nose then made him jump when he smelt scents of strangers. He let out a low growl, then decided to let Kyona deal with them, she was the leader after all. He went back to his first mind of destination and walked into the den. His head had to be slightly lowered so his fur wouldn't brush the roof. But he made it in to realize it was larger than he assumed. Hiru's delicate paw steps carried him to the center of the den where he lied down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kyona
Admin
Kyona

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:25 pm

(Thats ok, Hiru. Glad to hear that you are still a member ^.^ )
The lupas perked her ears, whipping her head over to stare at the brute as she heard a growl erupt from her throat. Her body stiffened and her hackles immediately raised, suddenly scenting loner on their territory and since she could not yet see them, she had no idea if the loner was indeed a threat or a simple passerby that could perhaps join the pack. She shook her head, allowing her fur to lie fat though she stayed tense as she turned and padded into the the forest, ducking under low branches in such. Her pace soon quickened, paws moving in a steady motion as she made her way to the loner, the only thing that she could detect from her ears was the blowing wind and the brush of her paws against the sodden earth.

|| Bluebell Meadow ||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shinsei Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinsei Den   The Shinsei Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shinsei Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinsei Pack :: Roleplaying :: Pack Territory-
Jump to: